ROI & Environment
As a Benefit Corporation, we’re evaluated on four main impact areas—environment, employees, community, and governance. Here’s what we’re doing to make a positive impact across all areas of our business.
ROI & Investment
- More than 60 % of products sold have an environmental certification
- Every litre of Solvancer® used saves 30 litres of oil
- Every machine deploying Fill4Life™ will lower its lubricant-related CO2e footprint by 85%
- On average, Fill4Life™ represents at least 50% savings (in monetary terms) compared to the traditional model of using oils. In most cases, the solution has a payback of less than 1 year.
ROI & Investment
- Fluitec is carbon negative. We save our customers 6X as much carbon as we generate.
- Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions have been reduced by 25% (2022 vs. 2019)
- Carbon Intensity for Scopes 1 and 2 has been reduced by 35% (2022 vs. 2019). Carbon Intensity = Tons of CO2/ $M (revenue)
- Our Net Promoter Score (NPS) is 52.4
- Customer feedback: How satisfied are you working with Fluitec? 4.48 out of 5
- +25% of workforce identifying as being from a racial or ethnic minority
- +15% of workforce identifying as women in the company
- +25% of workforce either under the age of 24 or over the age of 50
- 100% of managers with a formal written performance evaluation included social or environmental goals
- Overall engagement score 8.5 (vs. industry benchmark: 7.7) as measured by OfficeVibe.
- In the last 3 years, Fluitec’s LRVS event gave back more than 20% of its revenue to charitable / non-profit organizations as well as to students.
At Fluitec, mere aspirations are insufficient. Our objectives reflect our firm commitments to what we intend to achieve and implement. Consequently, we have meticulously crafted Fluitec’s climate impact goals for 2030.
- Reduce our clients CO2e by 100,000 tonnes by 2030.
- Eliminate the disposal of 15 million liters of lubricant by 2030.
- Increase our Carbon Savings Ratio (CO2 savings for customers vs our footprint) from 6x today to 10x by 2030
- Continue to be an inclusive environment and have a predominantly diverse organization by the end of 2026.
- Innovate to develop new technologies to increase the carbon footprint reduction of our offerings from 85% to 90% by the end of 2026.