Protection for Your Machine and Fluid
Chemical Solution for Fluid Deposits
With Solvancer™ patent pending technology, DECON both Decontaminates your system and provides Deposit Control to prevent any further deposits.
DECON is a blend of specialized synthetic API Group V chemistry. In addition to having outstanding solubility characteristics, it also has:
• Superior seal compatibility compared to mineral oil (change of mass, change of volume, change of modulus, change of strength)
• Excellent oxidation stability and deposit control characteristics
• No adverse impact on the in-service oil’s performance (i.e. air release, foam, Demulsibility, etc.)
EFFECTIVE, RAPID DEPOSIT REMOVAL
DECON works by rapidly dissolving oil degradation deposits.
How It Works
Improved Solubility Enhancement
- DECON is engineered to have similar, compatible chemistry to oil degradation products.
- DECON is ideal for long-term deposit control performance because it keeps degraded mineral oil and additive components in solution
- When DECON itself degrades, no deposits are formed.
DECON is Optimized to Solubilize Deposits and Varnish
Polarity is one important consideration in formulating a solution to varnish
Dispersive forces are the third variable that is considered when formulating a solution to varnish
Principle of Solubility – “Like Dissolves Like”
Hydrogen bonding is another important variable