ELIMINATE DEPOSITS FROM YOUR FLUID AND SYSTEM
DECONTAMINATION AND DEPOSIT CONTROL
With patent pending technology, DECON both Decontaminates your system and provides Deposit Control to prevent any further deposits
WATCH THE VIDEO
DECON is a blend of specialized synthetic API Group V chemistries. In addition to having outstanding solubility characteristics, it also has:
- Superior seal compatibility compared to mineral oil (change of mass, change of volume, change of modulus, change of strength)
- Excellent oxidation stability and deposit control characteristics
- No adverse impact on the in-service oil’s performance (i.e. air release, foam, Demulsibility, etc.)
EFFECTIVE, RAPID DEPOSIT REMOVAL
DECON works by rapidly dissolving oil degradation deposits.
HOW IT WORKS
Improved Solubility Enhancement
- DECON is engineered to have similar, compatible chemistry to oil degradation products.
- DECON is ideal for long-term deposit control performance because it keeps degraded mineral oil and additive components in solution
- When DECON itself degrades, no deposits are formed.
Principle of Solubility – “Like Dissolves Like”
DECON is Optimized to Solubilize Deposits and Varnish
Polarity is one important consideration in formulating a solution to varnish
Dispersive forces are the third variable that is considered when formulating a solution to varnish
DECON is Optimized to Solubilize Deposits
Hydrogen bonding is another important variable
Fully Optimized to Target Deposits and Varnish
DECON dissolves varnish.
DECON provides an immediate impact on system Decontamination.
DECON protects the oil from forming varnish, providing long-term Deposit Control performance.
DECON uses no surface-active chemistry.
Surface active additives causes problems such as:
- Release of large deposit chunks, rapidly plugging up filters, blocking oil flow lines or seizing moving parts.
- Transfer of deposits from the reservoir to a sensitive component within the system.
- Dispersant “crash” resulting in deposits rapidly dropping out of the fluid.