Turbine Oils have the potential to last for the life of the turbine. Fluitec provides the technology, experience and expertise to make “Fill-for-Life” turbine oils a reality.
Sacrificial antioxidants play a critical role in determining the life and performance of your oils. The vast majority of the time when these oils are changed, the base stock is still healthy but the fluid is condemned because of low oxidative stability. A Fill-for-Life solution using Infinity Fluids examines how to determine if antioxidant replenishment is suitable and if so, how the life of your industrial oil can be extended. Even indefinitely…
TO 32 & 46 │ CT220 │ BREEZE 320
Infinity TO 32 & 46
The Last Turbine Oil You’ll Ever Need.
Our number one priority is to understand the oxidative stresses on fluids. Through this deep, genuine comprehension, we decided to remove varnish-forming deposits before they even have a chance to go to work in an effort to not only prolong the use of your turbine oil, but indefinitely extend the life of your machine as well.
Infinity TO is a product by which years of simulated stress tests result in virtually no varnish producing by-products. After being beaten up far beyond industry standards, you’re left with a pure product whose formula chemically controls by-products to keep you up and running, save you an abundance of money over the lifetime of the machine, and have an incredibly positive impact on the environment.
Ten-Year Deposit Control Performance Guarantee
Infinity TO 32 and 46 are backed by a Ten-Year Deposit Control Performance Guarantee. That’s how much we believe in offering you a sustainable product that will last the life of your machine.
- Performance guarantee ensuring the MPC value stays in the normal range for ten years.
- No varnish mitigation equipment required.
- No more performance issues on turbine bearings, servo-valves, gears, hydrogen seals, heat exchangers, etc.
- Reduce downtime by eliminating oil flushes.
- This is the only performance guarantee in the industry.
- Significantly reduces lube-oil operational problems such as trips or fail-to-starts.
A Fill-For-Life Cooling Tower Gear Oil
A primary failure mode of industrial oils is oxidation. Gearboxes and lube systems are running hotter, reservoirs are smaller and fluids today are exposed to extreme thermal stresses. Fluitec has developed a next-generation industrial oil based on a synthetic platform formulated with state-of- the art additive components. Fluitec’s Infinity CT 220 uses technology that allows the additive components to be replenished while the fluid is in-service resulting in dramatically longer service life. The fluid is designed to meet or exceed the requirements of high temperature gearboxes, air compressors and vacuum pumps used in a variety of industries.
- Versatile synthetic lubricant that allows for cool, clean performance
- Outstanding oxidative stability for even the most demanding applications
- Enhanced deposit control to prevent sludge and varnish deposits
- Excellent separation from both moisture and air ingression protecting equipment
- High viscosity index providing operational excellence in a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Shear-stable formulation allowing viscosity stability
- Compatible with seals and plastics
- Protects metal surfaces from corrosion
- Superior foam-suppressant technology
A Fill-For-Life Wind Turbine Gear Oil
BREEZE 320 is designed for the heavy duty gear environment of wind turbine main gears as well as oil lubricated rolling bearings that exceeds the minimum requirements of DIN51517-3 for CLP gear oils.
- Advanced synthetic formulation provides benefits over typical PAO or mineral-based gear oils
- Meets major OEM gearbox approvals
- Compatible with existing gear oils
- High resistance to micro-pitting
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior gear and bearing protection
- Increased viscosity index for enhanced low temperature protection
The Environmental Impact of Infinity Fluids & Fill-For-Life
Imagine a 16-thousand gallon reservoir of oil. Now think of the incredibly involved and costly process to get the oil where it needs to go. In a normal situation, you’d plan to change out the oil in your turbine. So you buy it. Your big oil company will have to drill it out of the ground. We can all imagine how much money that actually costs. Then consider how much CO2 is used to drill it out, pump it to shore, process it at the refinery, put it in tankers to drive it somewhere so another tanker can deliver it. That’s a lot of steps, and a lot of manpower.
Infinity TO dramatically reduces the necessity for that process. We assume turbine oil changes need to happen and so we plan for them . . . and pay for them dearly. But what if we could shift how we think about our turbine oil consumption and use in the power generation and turbine industries? What if we were smarter about the way we use turbine oil and in the end saved ourselves money and ran a smarter, cleaner operation? What if we considered turbine oil to be an asset rather than an expense?
We also invite you to consider the intense environmental impact of not having to dispose of 16,000 gallons of oil. In the base oil alone, 98-99% of what gets thrown away is perfectly good oil. It’s just the 1 or 2% that’s no good. Infinity TO integrated into our Fill-For-life system eliminates the need for that kind of waste.
QUESTIONS ABOUT INFINITY FLUIDS?